Where are you located?
Come visit us at our Pop Up at 2409 18th St NW, open in the evenings at 7pm. Click here for more info.
Or, check out all these great ways to get your dough fix:
- Order online and schedule a pickup at our pickup location.
- Order from one of our delivery partners for on-demand delivery. Click here for a full list and schedule of delivery options. You must be home to receive the delivery since it comes fresh to your door from one of our courier partners.
- Ship it nationwide. Shipping costs are based on weight and location and include the necessary refrigeration to get the dough to you safely.
- Check out one of the stores where our edible cookie dough is sold. Note that each retailer only carries jars in a limited selection of flavors and sizes.
How does delivery work?
If you live in the DC area, order from one of our on-demand partners — UberEATS, Postmates, GrubHub, DoorDash, and Caviar. We deliver every day, so please check our delivery page to see the full list of delivery partners and schedule.
How do I store it?
Edible cookie dough contains milk, so it needs to be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. It will be okay for up to 4-6 hours at room temperature, but try not to have it out longer than that.
How long is edible cookie dough good for?
If you store your edible cookie dough in the fridge, it will last up to one month opened or unopened. However, you can store it in the freezer just like you would ice cream (it won't get rock solid or need to thaw), and then it will last for six months.
Can you bake it?
Edible cookie dough doesn't contain some of the key ingredients needed to bake cookies, so you can't bake it. Enjoy eating the cookie dough as is!
So I can eat it raw?
The cookie dough doesn't have eggs in it, so it's not technically "raw." This means that it's safe to eat.
I heard that eating raw flour was risky. Can I still eat this dough?
Yes! We use a heat treated flour, which means the flour has been pasteurized to make sure that there is absolutely no risk of any bacteria.
Do you have any dough for special diets or allergies?
The short answer is yes! Read on for more specifics:
- If you're vegan or dairy-free, try our Vegan Chocolate Chip.
- If you're gluten-free, you'll love our Monster Cookie dough.
- If you're allergic to eggs, you're in luck -- all of our dough is egg-free.
- If you're allergic to nuts, the only flavors with nuts are Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Monster Cookie, and Vegan Chocolate Chip. Our dough is produced in a facility that also processes all types of nuts.
If you have any questions about nutritional information, please contact us.
Is the edible cookie dough going to melt during shipping?
We use gel packs and insulation when shipping, and we make sure that all orders are only 'on the road' for 1-2 days. This means that orders will only ship on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. If your cookie dough arrives slightly melted, it's not spoiled. Just pop it in the freezer for an hour, and you'll be good to go.
I placed an order for shipping. When will I receive it?
Orders are ready for shipping within 72 hours after being received. We only ship Monday through Wednesday to ensure that your order is not on the road for longer than two days. "1-2 Day Shipping," "2-3 Day Shipping," and "1 Day Express Shipping" denotes time in transit, not how many days it will take for you to receive your order after it is placed.
The date selector on the check out page is for pickup and delivery orders only. We cannot honor specific dates selected for shipping orders. If you'd like us to delay the shipment of an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a cancellation or refund policy?
Orders that were fulfilled properly according to the customer's shipping or pickup selection cannot be returned or refunded. We cannot be held responsible for packages that are undeliverable due to problems with an address. We also cannot cancel or refund orders once they have been shipped, unless there is proof of breakage upon arrival.
Shipping seems to be more expensive than if I ship it myself. Why is that?
Shipping costs are based on weight and location and cover the necessary refrigerants needed to ensure the dough arrives to you unspoiled. We purchase all of these materials at wholesale prices to keep the costs much lower than if you were to ship it in the same way yourself.
For larger packages and shipping destinations farther west, we offer flat rate shipping. Therefore, you can order a lot of jars for a small price. Flat rate prices will be indicated.